Greek Goddess of the moon, she’s gorgeous, magically gifted, and responsible for driving the moon across the sky every night with her silver, snowy steed-led chariot. Is there anything quite as romantic as staring up at the moon, wondering if your lover is too? So it shouldn’t be surprising that she took many lovers, including Zeus, Pan, and the mortal Endymion. Whenever the moon isn’t visible in the night sky, it’s rumored she’s visiting Endymion. She’s also the reason moonrocks are known as selenite. Invoke this Goddess to aid you in promoting sleepiness.
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Selene Coin Pendant with a dynamic triangular bale
- Metal: Solid sterling silver
- Coin Diameter: 20mm diameter
- Coin Thickness: 2mm thick
- Make it your own by choosing between a Box chain 16-18"
- Includes our beloved "Hello, Goddess" mirror gift box and brand booklet describing your chosen Goddess' characteristics